Monday, September 15, 2008

i am not surprised he went crazy here.

mold will kill you
so will cockroaches.
IF THE SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO COULDN'T BREAK ME though it tried.

then? ST LOUIS YOU WILL HAVE TO DO BETTER OR TRY HARDER TO SCARE ME AWAY.

I used to live in the genteel ghetto in the most EXPENSIVE CITY IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE.
Homeless men would drink beer in the dead-end alley behind my apartment.

One day, when they were loud and boisterous i started chucking things out the window.
we things. smelly things. I WAS TIRED OF THEIR NOISE, BAD TASTE IN MUSIC, AND FOUL LANGUAGE. and it was MY FUCKING HOUSE. I asked them, first, politley, to shut up. okay, so in france i screamed like a fishwife. RATHER SATISFYING.

they tried to throw things at me. but the angle was wrong. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? they left and they didn't make noise the next time they got drunk there. THEY GOT DRUNK VERY QUIETLY.

No comments: