Friday, November 14, 2008

Some will be pardoned, and some punished...

After a solid 24 hours of meows, morose looks, and direct glares, the cat populace has won. After heartily nomming their way through the delicious Purina One cat chow, the kittehs proceeded to snub the cheap food, (an emergency bag purchased by the roomie a few weeks back). They've be growing hongrier and hongrier and hongrier.
Fussier and fussier and fussier.
Since I want to be able to sleep sweetly all day tomorrow (I work the night shift tonight) I caved. Now there is Meow Mix, the cat chow prefere of Bitey and George. Olivia will have to cope. The men of the house have spoken. Seafood flavor, not original. I haven't heard a single complaint since I walked in the door, bearing gifts.
Time to tinfoil my window. NO SUN NO!

No comments: